The joy of a holiday and its celebration can take many forms. Easter, for example is a time of the Passion Play and reverence for the hoped-for reclamation of the human spirit. But it is also a time of good-natured fun and child-like belief in magic. In my most recent work “Easter Sunday,” I try and capture both cultural traditions. A small country church sits in a meadow where a community of the faithful has just let out; a morning of song and sermon well spent. Colored eggs are hidden for the children to hunt as the Easter Bunny scampers away. Have fun trying to find all 208 colored eggs I have hid in the landscape for your enjoyment.
There are many Easter traditions, both sacred and silly. My hope is that you rejoice in all of them. And, as always, thank you for sharing my adventure in art!
Limited Edition Canvas
Zac Kinkade Limited Edition Canvases are made with the finest materials and latest production technologies to produce extraordinary canvas artwork. Our reproduction process captures not only the color and mood of Zac’s original painting, but the actual brushwork as well. Every piece is hand-retouched by skilled artisans, giving the painting a look almost identical to the artist’s on-easel original.
- Premium Canvas
- Hand stretched on hardwood
- Hand highlighted with fine acrylic paints by skilled artisans
- Long-life pigment inks that outperform conventional press inks.
- Edition number is applied to each Canvas Limited Edition
- Individually numbered Certificate Authenticity matched to the art piece
- Engraved brass nameplate included.
- Made in the USA